Monday 15 June 2015

Rainbow Read-A-Thon


RAINBOW READ-A-THON

This is a tag going around YouTube at the moment that I thought I would like to take part in. But since I don't have a YouTube Channel I thought I would just post it here. 

The tag was created by youtuber Riley Marie and the challenge is to "read 6 books that make up the color of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). You can combine 2 colors on up to two books! OR you can read 6 books with same color spine (ex. 6 books with a red spines)" And you may read any type of book you please. The read-a-thon is a week long starting today until the 22nd May. 


The 6 books I've decided on are:
  • Red - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K.Rowling 
  • Orange - Your Birthday Book 18th January by someone on Amazon (It was a gift, sorry)
  • Yellow - Thirteen by Tom Hoyle 
  • Green - Green Rider by Kristen Britain 
  • Blue - Looking For Alaska by John Green
  • Purple - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by, the ever amazing, J.K.Rowling
I hope you consider doing this tag to :) 

- Sarah 

P.S - Link to the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJPo389qmkw

No comments:

Post a Comment