Wednesday 17 June 2015

FOTD #1


Face of the Day 

I don't often wear a full face of makeup but when I do it often contains something along the lines of the products shown above. I don't often like wearing foundation as I find it breaks me out and masks my freckles so a light base is ideal.


For my face makeup I just conceal my dark circles and blemishes and also define my nose slightly using George by Asda 'Super Boost Concealer' (which smells amazing) and then dust over Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder and bronze up my face using Benefits 'Hoola' Bronzer and add a bit of a glow with a Natural Collection Blush in 'Pink Cloud'.


Now it's onto eyebrows (very important) and eyes. My eyebrows are naturally bleach blonder, like actual bleach blonde, and because they are so light it makes my forehead look extra large. So to darken my brows i use Maybellines Brow Drama scuplting brow mascara in 'Dark Brown' to tint my eyebrow hairs and then to define them further I use the colours from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette; 'Naked 2' on the inside and 'Faint' on the tail of my brow. Then to hide the veins on my eyelids I cover my lid with 'WOS' and define my crease slightly using 'Naked 2' and then finally after curling my lashes I use a mascara. This time I used L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes 'So couture and So black' in 'Blackest Black'. 


And finally, on my lips I line them using Avons Glimmerstick Lipliner in 'Pink Bouquet' and fill them in with Avons lipstick in 'Pout'

And that is my 'heavy' makeup. Sorry for such a long post but I hope you found some new products to interest you (I highly recommend the lipliner) 

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment